Wednesday, November 25, 2009







Yesterday night jus got my new phone
Sony Ericsson Satio(Idoul).. i don really wanna buy a phone b4 Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 come out.. but my Sony Ericsson K850i masuk hospital.. so i have to buy a new one since i have to go Germany..

Went to Lowyat this morning n bought a laptop, Acer Aspire 4736G.. wanna trade in my old laptop but it only worth RM300 for the first shop n RM400 for the second shop we ask.. i better keep it for my self.. 400 cant help me do much also... i wonder is latest model or wat... anyway im lazy to find le.. so jus buy it lo...

Have dinner with Bryan, Kam Yuen and Nick then go for L4D 2 at Blitzone.. is way betetr than L4D... it has more weapon, melee weapon, new mob adn more... for all L4D fans.. you guys have to try L4D 2... you will love it!!!

I went supper with my bro n uncle.. my uncle treat us Lobster, fish n Japanese Escargot at Kepong... is the first time i try their lobster.. wow.. is amazing.. it cost RM360 fro the 2kg lobster.. the price is reasonable... it cook in cheese baked and steam.. is amazing, is fresh, is sweet n is tasty.. i will sure to go back for it one day..

Thanks for today and may our lord be with you all always...

No comments:

Post a Comment