Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taiwan 4nd Day

Well is my last day in Taiwan.... woke up at 10.30 then go for my 阿忠面线 for the last time.. i finish 2 bowl but i still not enough but i have no time cuz i have to go look for some souvenir... Sob...

Keep looking but cant find any.. oh my.. time is almost up... have to leave at 12... so i found 2 cap and 4 shirt.. finally... i almost finish all my money...

we reach airport around 1.00... after collect the ticket, we go for lunch... we order猪扒饭, Pork Chop Rice, 牛肉饭, Beef Rice, 牛肉面, Beef Noodle, 排骨面, Pork Rib Noodle, 猪脚面, Pork Knuckle Noodle.. the noodle taste great.. the nest noodle in Taiwan is in the airport.. haha.. well the rice sux... is sweet... yiak.. geli.. summore sticky... don wanna think bout it... im sorry that no pic cuz we are rushing.. have to masuk at 2.00...

Finally... i leave my food paradise at 2.. masuk air asia airplane.. sob.. i don wanna leave u Taiwan.. I'll Miss U.... one day i shall return..

No comments:

Post a Comment