Monday, November 23, 2009

I Love My Family

Thanks to my whole family member including my Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and my family member... thanks for looking after me in these 20 years.. after these i will be a grown up and is my turn to look after all of you.. at least i will try my best to do it with my lord at my side...

I had a great dinner together with most of my family member tonight and i can see how much you guys care for me.. today i can feel the love in my whole family.. thanks for the dinner and the Ang Pao especially my two little cousin Shang and Xiao Dong.. they are jus primary school gal n they gave me an Ang Pao too.. how cute.. thanks..

I know im not a 'family boy'.. i use to spend my time with my friends instead of sticking with family.. some times i think that this family is very complicated.. many things happen.. but still all of you are very lovely and very caring.. maybe this is the reason that make this family so special..

Although there is many thing happen in this family but i hope that all of you manage to settle it with the lead from our lord.. although some of you are still not a Christian but still i pray to my lord.. pls lead em to yourself and pls be with em and take care of em all the time.. Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment