Sunday, November 8, 2009

Taiwan 2nd Day - Part 3

Nike Shoe i bought..
The white Pomeranian looks exactly like this pic which i grab from google
Many of you might think Shar Pei looks horrible.. but for me I LOVE it..
little Shar Pei. look at its silly face
Dachshund which can sit with his 2 leg

Still talking bout 士林夜市 but this time im bot talking bout food.. there is another street of 士林夜市 which is selling thing other than food... the first thing i spot a NIKE shop.. the Nike shop at Taiwan are huge.. theres around 200 type of shoe inside... i spotted my 1 shoe.. which i bought it with RM200..

After that.. we went into a street which is Pet street i guess.. u can see the whole street is selling pets... Cats, Dogs, Mice, Fish... and more.. who for those who know me very well.. u know im a dog lover so is my family.. we saw lot of puppy over there.. is soooo cute... most of em is Poodle and Pomeranian... theres is a shop selling two white and 2 black Pomeranian which is a rare color of the species... it cost Rm800 with cert... oh my is so cheap!!!.. at least need to pay more than 3k to get a white Pomeranian with MKA Cert in Malaysia.... but too bad we can bring back.. else i will buy a white and a black one... the shop owner don allow us to take picture cuz they are still puppy.. i think flash light might scare em..

Next i saw a 腊肠狗,Dachshund.. this puppy can sit bu only using 2 of its leg.. so cute.. but too bad i don really like Douchsund.. the puppy of the day is a white 沙皮狗,Shar Pei!!!! normally Shar Pei is in brown color... but this one is in white.. i saw the owner cleaning the Shar Pei and the silly face of the Puppy.. Aww... I WAN THE SHAR PEI!!!

Sob.. Good Bye To My Little Pomeranian and Shar Pei.. I will Miss u..... Sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment