Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im Tired!!

Im Tired..... tired of working.. tired of the life over here in Germany, in Dorrint Hotel....

WHY cant they understand how we feel
WHY cant they think for us
WHY cant they stand in our position n try to think how does we feel bout it

Im working in the breakfast section bout 2 months now... still I'm working OT... i suppose to work form 05.00am - 2.00pm... but they always make me work OT until after 3.30pm... haiz.... cant they understand i really need to rest??? i need 30 min to cycle back form the hotel... by the time i reach home is already 4.00pm... then i have to wake up at 4am by the next day.. is not enough time for me to rest...

the management of this hotel really.... speechless... i wonder did the chef know that when me n Bryan are working like hell.. the other are drinking coffee all the time.... nobody are helping us.. and me n Bryan are in different shift... if only we are in the same shift then everything will be done easier...

this is different from wat we told by Mr Paul before we came here.... he said that we are able to choose our shift, working 8 hour a days, choose the department we like and many more... but now... we have no choice but follow what they said and we just got 300euro for a month.. haiz... i come here to learn but end up become kitchen helper which i learn NOTHING!!!

I MISS everything in Malaysia, the food, the environment, the people, the communication, church, youth, my friend and my family...

Lord Jesus, I NEED ur help.. pls help me to find a way to settle this things and the in the following 3 month.. i can learn new things and i can have a good rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment